Most adults SHOULD be getting 7 – 8 hour
Most adults SHOULD be getting 7 – 8 hours of sleep per night, but I don’t know too many that do. I know that I certainly look, feel and function better when I get close to 7-8 hours of sleep. For those of you who are challenged with getting to sleep, or staying asleep, check out these great tips!
* Stick to a sleep schedule
* Avoid caffeine, sugar and alcohol a few hours before bedtime
* Turn off electronics at least 30 minutes before you lay down
* Exercise daily
* Add lavender oil to the bottoms of your feet
* Manage stress – write down items that are on your mind, and deal with them in the am.